CHRISTINA LAKESIDE RESORT
Come spend your summer with us!
Spend your mornings having coffee or tea outside listening to the bird’s chirp. Spend your afternoons on our daily groomed beach soaking in the sun. Or enjoy on site basketball, tennis, or pickleball.
Build up an appetite while going for a breathtaking hike just steps outside of the resort. On your way back visit one of our many local eating spots before stopping at the market, which is only minutes from where your staying!
This is just one example of a perfect day here with us!
Pricing, Fees and Renting Policies for Units:
At the time of booking you will be asked to supply a valid credit card.
This $200.00 credit card Security Deposit, held and not applied to your rental total.
Returned within 72 hrs. of departure if there are no damages, and full compliance to Resort rules and regulations. Security Deposit is only refunded to the same credit card used.
Nightly Rental Rate, varies depending on unit. Please note;
Some units do have a min. nightly rental.
Rental rate total with all charges and taxes due on or prior to arrival.
Cleaning fee is not charged (most Airbnb’s do charge this), but Cleaning Task list is expected to be completed fully prior to departure, or Guest will be charged accordingly.
Cleaning Task List will be given to the Guest upon arrival and signed by Guest during arrival inspection. If further cleaning is needed after a renter departs, this will be considered damage/non compliance and be reflected on return of your Security Deposit amount, and or additional charges to credit card provided.
Credit Card Convenience fee of 3.5%, charged only if Total charges of Rental Invoice are paid by credit card. This Credit Card Convenience fee is not charged on your Security Deposit.
Taxes; applicable taxes will be added to your total, including the BC Mandated Tourist tax (MRDT).
Send Notification to the Office prior to paying by any of the following means:
E-Transfer (for your protection, NO Passwords are ever to be included in any typed communication. Christina Lakeside Resort will never ask you to do so)
Personal cheque mailed or delivered 30 days prior to arrival booking date.
Cash upon arrival and Interact/ Debit payments
Arrival and Departure:
3PM check-in/or later if arranged with Office: Upon arrival Management Staff will be happy to meet with you and do a Walk-through Inspection and tour of your Rental Unit and pleased to answer any questions you may have.
11 AM check-out: Upon departure, please notify Management Staff,
we will perform a walk-through Inspection.
Please e-mail email@example.com
for availability dates on Units,
and any questions.
Thank you, we look forward to your stay with us at
Christina Lakeside Resort
2020 COVID Precautions
Guidelines for Renters:
• Rental units are occupied at your own risk. Some cleaning supplies will be provided in the unit for you to clean during your stay and upon departure. You will be asked to leave the unit as it was upon arrival. If you feel you have certain products you wish to choose, please bring those with you. Thank you
• Washroom facilities will likely remain closed all of the 2020 season due to COVID recommendations.
• Laundry facilities will be open. Please see cleaning guidelines posted at the laundry room.
• Social distancing restrictions are in place at all time and in all areas of the park
• The park will adhere to the restriction of no more than 50 people congregating at one time. This includes the total number of people on both beaches. Please remain on your site or use other areas of the park or surrounding area if the beach is full.
• Grocery and other supplies may be limited in some cases so ensure you bring as much of your own food and beverages as possible
• Parents are responsible to ensure children of all ages are respecting social distancing rules
• Any renter not following the COVID guidelines and CLR guidelines will be asked to leave the park immediately. No refunds will available for those who are asked to leave the park.
• Neither Christina Lakeside Resort, it’s property or any of its related companies or properties may used for the purpose of quarantine by non members
• Any person who is feeling ill and exhibiting symptoms of COVID is required to leave the property and return to their home immediately.
• Please be aware that Christina Lake is a small community and does not have the facilities to care for sever COVID cases.
ALL RENTALS INCLUDE
FREE WIFI ONLY AVAILABLE IN SELECT UNITS and at the RESORT OFFICE
*NO LINENS or TOWELS PROVIDED*
Christina Lakeside Resort
PO Box 338
Christina Lake, B. C.